Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cardigans


garden set #1
garden set #2
other random stuff and a look from my wardrobe
 I was looking around on teh internet doing my usual fashion inspiration searches, and i notice that on one of the sites that all designers had cardigans on the runway. So a a post idea I did some outfits on cardigans. the first outfit with the red cardigan is an outfit i own with similar stuff from my closet. I own the red cardigan from forever21.  And i add a black full sleeve top and jeans.
The other two outfits are examples of how a cardigan can take a day outfit into a night outfit. the cardigan is from H&M.
Those two outfits can easily be made hijabi.
For the first day time outfit use a carigan with longer sleeve. ( soryy i liked the color of that cardigan even thoogh the sleeves werent long enough) Then add wide leg jeans with the dress. When i do wear hijab ( thats a whole other stroy refer to my other blog if you want to find out about my hijab story) i use short day dresses as like long tunic shirts with jeans. I see another hijabi girl at my school; do this a lot of times and she looks like she has great style. A lot of teen hijabis dont wear wide leg pants, i personally don't find them flattering on my body type. im not here to judge but if you want use skinny jeans or striaght leg. The nite outfit is a little harder to cover up with that same dress. Dark wash jeans or formal black pants can do the trick. But if you don't like that look, you can get a similar dress in a maxi form. So thats pretty much it. Cardigans are super versatile so tehy are a great staple for your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment