Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I will do my best



I am seriously going to try my best not ignore this blog, I know I've been gone for more than a month, so here is some inspiration to make up for that.

Ladies Pea Coat
30 GBP - peacocks.co.uk
Pea coats »

Double Flower Peach
6.50 GBP - missselfridge.com
Miss Selfridge rings »

Spiral Crochet Beret
$6.90 - forever21.com
Crochet hat »


Vince trousers BLACK
170 GBP - matchesfashion.com
Leggings pants »

Gold-trimmed straw fedora
$46 - theoutnet.com
Fedoras hats »

Cream Lurex Lace Scarf
16 GBP - missselfridge.com
Lace shawl »

Match Large Pewter Hourglass
$218 - barneys.com


Untitled

Untitled by love-xoxo featuring a print umbrella
pt 8px 8px 0pt; padding: 2px;" width="50" />
Unique Pages - Chipboard Shapes - Heart Double, BRAND NEW
$0.99 - scrapbook.com



So the first outfit was inspired by the hat. Who says winter has to be boring? Add color to your wardrobe and top it off with your winter coat. the second outfit is for people who live in warmer climates, I used leopard print, which is in trend this season. Since its near the holidays, a more chic formal look. Let me know what You think!









No comments:

Post a Comment